Nicaragua Conference and Field Visits, Ongoing EU Policy Processes, EU Presidencies, Croatia as a Donor.
Download the Bulletin 2011 (pdf).
- Editorial: Looking for the Collective Well-Being (Christine Bedoya, TRIALOG)
- Walking in Nicaraguan Boots Development Cooperation Experience on the Ground (Linda Jākobsone, LAPAS)
- Transition Experience Harnessing the Transition Experience in EU's External Relations - from Policy to Implementation (Non-Paper), A Civil Society Perspective on "Transition" (Barabra Erős, Brigitte Jaksa, DemNet)
- The Structured Dialogue (Ester Asin Martinez, Care International, Izabella Toth, Cordaid)
- Busan ante portas More High Level Engagement Needed at High Level Forum (Melanie Oßberger, Global Responsibility)
- The Mulitannual Financial Framework 2014-2020 (Elise Vanormelingen, CONCORD), European Vision Needed for MFF (Johannes Trimmel, Light for the World)
- Ambitious Poland for Developing Countries The Zagranica Group Calls on the Polish Government to Deliver Ambitious, Transparent and Effective Development Cooperation (Monika Matus, Zagranica Group)
- The Cypriot EU Presidency 2012 (Kerstin Wittig, CYINDEP)
- Struggling with a Difficult Environment Situation of NMS and ODA, Evaluation of AidWatch (Ulrike Bey, TRIALOG)
- About TRIALOG
- Croatia: Already a Donor of Development Cooperation (Gordan Bosanac, Center for Peace Studies)
To order hardcopies please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your name and postal address.