Role and Perspectives of CSOs in Development Cooperation, Nicaragua solidarity, EU presidencies Hungary and Poland.
Download the Bulletin 2010 (pdf).
Editorial: Global Crossroads: The Role and Perspectives of Civil Society Organisations in Development Cooperation (Christine Bedoya, TRIALOG)
- CSO Perspectives on Development Cooperation (Mandeep Tiwana, CIVICUS)
- The CSOs in the World: Building Certainties among Restrictions and Challenges (Susana Eróstegui, Open Forum for Development Effectiveness)
- The Structured Dialogue Process (Ester Asin Martinez, CARE International)
- Nicaragua Solidarity: GDR Solidarity. Short review on state and independent support (Willy Volks, INKOTA) 25 years of cooperation (Interview with Elmer Zelaya, Fundación CHICA)
- New Voices in Development Effectiveness: The Hungarian Presidency Project (Brabara Erős, HAND)
- Polish National Platform getting ready for the 2011 presidency (Wojciech Tworkowski, Zagranica)
- What Makes EU Member States “New”? (Andreas Vogt, CONCORD)
- About TRIALOG
- Getting Back on Track…which Track was it?: Situation of NMS andf ODA, Evalkuation of Aidwatch (Andra Tanase, TRIALOG)