Prague conference and further views, upcoming Czech EU presidency and many other issues.
Download the Bulletin 2008/2009 (pdf).
- Editorial: Civil society on the right track to handle global problems?
- After the Prague development conference: Paradigm change inevitable
- South-East cooperation: A new member state perspective
- CONCORD strategy: Putting politics back into development
- Key note speeches of the 2008 Prague conference: Are we on the right track? Paradigm review by civil society organisations (CSOs) as development actors
- Macedonia on the way into the EU: The challenge of development cooperation
- Civil society development in Moldova: The role of the EU
- The Mediterranean region: Time for new mindsets to solve problems
- TRIALOG: Structure and activities
- FoRS for civil society development effectiveness: Programme of the Czech NGDO platform for the EU presidency 2009