Focus: EC project proposals, logical framework, project cycle management, theory of change approaches, social inclusion, environment
Freelance Consultant, Trainer and Evaluator
Greta Jensen Consultancy - www.gretajensen.com
Training provided in the following language
MA in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy, Middlesex University, London - July 1998;
‘Right Relations’ group facilitation diploma, Institute of Psychosynthesis, London - June 1996
Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Part I, Architectural Association School of Architecture, London
Various courses on project cycle management, monitoring, evaluation and budgeting.
25 years experience in international development and development education providing technical expertise to non-government and grassroots organisations in Asia, Africa and Europe. Currently provide training, facilitation, coaching, mentoring and technical support to international development organisations, including built environment professionals and trade unions, working in development, emergency response and development education.
Please take a look at my website for details of organisations I have worked with.
- Participatory project development based on logical framework and theory of change approaches
- How to write a successful EC project proposal
- Project cycle management, including effectiveness and transparency, monitoring and evaluation
- Social inclusion - especially disability as a cross-cutting issue in development, and the legislative, physical, social and psychological barriers to inclusion
- Environmental resilience - building resilience through agroforestry, appropriate technology and environmental education
Drawing on my knowledge of psychotherapy and group process I bring an experiential dimension to capacity building, emphasising individual empowerment in a group context, conflict resolution, team building and participatory decision-making. My aim is to encourage inclusion, collaboration and mutual respect between diverse cultures and stakeholder groups.
I bring an exceptionally wide range of skills and experience to every initiative I commit to and combine structure, analytical skills and attention to detail with flexibility, empathy, insight and imagination, to draw out the very best in those with whom I work. My current passions are to support disability inclusion and to embed environmental resilience best practice across all development initiatives.